Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,425 (¥132,365) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)