Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,415 (¥137,111) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (35 minutes ago)