Cost of living comparison between Oaxaca, Mexico and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.600 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,088 (Mex$ 24,750) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (42 minutes ago)