Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,648 (€2,368) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)