Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,461 (€2,279) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 2 hours ago)