Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,227 (€2,273) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)