Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 113% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,397 (€2,178) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)