Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.968 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 113% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,508 (€1,332) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)