Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,991 (€1,114) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (15 minutes ago)