Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 192% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,908 (¥186,724) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)