Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,729 (руб 47,407) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)