Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,488 (руб 88,365) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (26 minutes ago)