Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,554 (руб 79,170) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)