Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,656 (руб 82,862) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)