Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,557 (руб 78,336) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (33 minutes ago)