Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.168 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,024 (руб 75,358) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)