Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.755 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,315 (R$ 4,336) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)