Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,324 (R$ 6,394) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)