Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,241 (151,728 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 240 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)