Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,130 (144,238 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)