Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,351 (65,411 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)