Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,343 (151,722 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)