Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.582 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,212 (153,260 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)