Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,310 (80,712 Дин.) in Novi Pazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)