Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,087 (R$ 2,803) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)