Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,505 (R$ 5,305) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)