Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,866 (R$ 5,278) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (about 1 hour ago)