Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / XPF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 206% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨238,902 (391,040 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)