Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18130 INR / MRO
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,645 (301,398 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)