Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18112 INR / MRO
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,803 (683,550 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)