Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18830 INR / MRO
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,959 (583,971 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (43 minutes ago)