Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19008 INR / MRO
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,284 (385,536 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)