Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.585 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 157% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,573 (£2,400) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)