Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.915 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 158% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,143 (11,389 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)