Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.427 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 146% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,459 (25,912 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)