Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.841 INR / OMR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,260 (﷼ 561) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)