Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.672 INR / OMR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,327 (﷼ 512) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)