Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨34,451 (руб 31,718) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)