Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,108 (руб 43,396) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (32 minutes ago)