Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,206 (руб 61,756) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (32 minutes ago)