Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,543 (руб 65,382) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)