Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨29,203 in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)