Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,533 (R$ 4,560) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)