Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,438 (R$ 3,054) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)