Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.450 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,711 (R$ 4,568) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)