Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,923 (140,500 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)