Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.666 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,850 (89,891 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Orlando, Florida costs $26 (27 minutes ago)