Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,787 (57,110 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)