Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,685 (89,511 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)