Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,525 (元5,991) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)