Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.126 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,533 (元4,694) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)