Cost of living comparison between Nîmes, France and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 130% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,383 (€2,458) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)