Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 208% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,800 (€1,411) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (39 minutes ago)