Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,045 (¥154,007) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)