Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,059 (¥116,597) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)