Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 108% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,634 (€1,235) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)