Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12756 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 90% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,307 (817,702 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)