Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 82% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,199 (548,263 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)