Cost of living in Niamey, Niger vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12296 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 86% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,434 (800,513 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)