Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.246 INR / AUD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 162% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,928 (AU$4,079) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)