Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.233 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 162% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,035 (NZ$2,160) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)