Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.995 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 167% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,449 (NZ$2,114) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)