Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.243 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 177% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,099 (NZ$1,951) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)