Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 793 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.789 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,096 (Q6,383) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (27 minutes ago)