Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 811 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.853 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,727 (Q6,747) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (34 minutes ago)