Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.033 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,361 (Q13,214) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)