Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 688 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.069 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,492 (Q14,278) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)