Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.034 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,028 (Q13,840) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)