Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.889 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 198% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨223,220 (12,478 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)