Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.082 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 195% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,352 (8,351 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (37 minutes ago)