Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.182 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,952 (R 25,655) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (36 minutes ago)