Cost of living comparison between Nelspruit, South Africa and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.857 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,044 (R 24,923) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 3 hours ago)