Cost of living comparison between Nelspruit, South Africa and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.774 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,073 (R 25,989) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)