Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.886 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 155% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,185 (30,090 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)