Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.755 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 154% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,619 (28,217 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)