Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.799 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 139% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,312 (17,548 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)