Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.990 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 158% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,706 (28,856 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)