Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.845 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 152% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,840 (27,586 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)