Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.925 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 157% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,596 (27,810 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (26 minutes ago)