Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.749 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 134% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,726 (4,492 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)