Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.320 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,803 (Mex$ 32,166) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)