Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.978 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,028 (R$ 3,055) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)