Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,862 (R$ 3,048) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Edmonton costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)