Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,288 (R$ 4,160) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)