Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,919 in Nasik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)