Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,785 (€533) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (44 minutes ago)