Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,627 (€546) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)