Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 85% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,921 (€2,057) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (38 minutes ago)