Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,099 (€886) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)