Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,430 (€1,689) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tallinn costs €0.05 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Malé costs 400 Rufiyaa (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 209,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 0.08 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)