Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.276 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 130% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,603 (€1,385) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)