Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 124% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,133 (€2,424) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)