Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 122% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,967 (€1,108) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (40 minutes ago)