Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.832 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,451 (元4,826) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (34 minutes ago)