Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.820 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,890 (元4,469) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)