Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,763 (元8,925) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)