Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,834 (元5,173) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (26 minutes ago)