Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.938 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,027 (元13,789) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)