Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,556 (元13,889) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 2 hours ago)