Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,368 (元8,368) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)