Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 71% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,289 (元13,699) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)