Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.966 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,029 (元5,020) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (30 minutes ago)