Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.440 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,029 (元6,325) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)