Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.582 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 159% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,038 (€1,302) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)