Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 152% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,854 (€1,294) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)