Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.946 INR / MZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,137 (119,626 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (38 minutes ago)