Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / MZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,477 (107,561 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (about 2 hours ago)