Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 INR / MZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,324 (47,127 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (23 minutes ago)