Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.094 INR / MZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,723 (42,694 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)