Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.608 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,533 (998 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)