Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨36,710 (руб 33,741) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)